How To Shop
We believe that school uniform shopping should not be the chore that it is today, so we have developed this site with you, our customer, in mind. The site is designed to be as simple to navigate as possible, minimising the amount of data entry, allowing you to make your purchases with the minimum of fuss. However, we have prepared a brief guide video to show you how to best take advantage of our site:
In order to help you, here is a brief synopsis of the main pages:
- Please select 'New Parents Register Here'
- Please enter your name, email address, contact telephone number and a password.
- Please enter your child´s forenames in full, surname, date of birth, School, Year Group and House (if relevant). This is important as this data is used on the site to configure your child´s name tags.
- Name tags are preset in the format required by your registered School but they can be amended at this stage if required. The maximum number of characters allowed for name tags is 30, including spaces. If the details you have added exceed this, the tag details will be cut where the maximum number of characters is reached so please amend the tag details to ensure they are as required.
- Please enter your child´s measurements to enable our intelligent sizing to recommend sizes for your child.
- If you need to shop for more than one child, please enter their details by selecting "add another child".
- You will now have completed your homepage and can either commence shopping or edit your child´s details.
- Only the garment(s) relevant to the gender, School and Year Group of your child will be offered.
- To make a purchase, simply select the item required, then view the recommended sizes and either choose from these or use the drop-down size list to choose an alternative size.
- When you have selected a size click 'add to basket'.
- When you have added the items you require to your basket you can view or amend these by clicking on the 'basket' button at the top right of the screen. We will automatically add the correct number of name tags required to your basket and you can also add additional tags at this stage should you so wish. If you would prefer not to have your items name tagged you can remove them from your order. If you are happy with the items and wish to proceed to checkout then click the 'Go to checkout' button.
- If you have not shopped with us before you will be prompted to enter a shipping address on this page and when you have entered this the relevant shipping charge for your order will be displayed. Click 'Next' at the bottom of the page to proceed to payment.
- If you have shopped with us previously the billing and shipping addresses for your order are shown on the checkout page. These can be amended by clicking 'Edit' and this will take you to an address book where you can add alternative addresses or amend an existing address. To amend the address to an existing address already in your address book, use the drop-down menu underneath the 'Ship my order to' or 'Invoice to' titles. The relevant delivery charge for your order is shown on this page.
- Please enter your payment card details in the fields shown.
- You will then be directed to a secure page where you will be asked to validate your payment card by entering your password.
- Please check the box confirming that you have read and understood our Terms and Conditions to proceed. Then click the "Confirm Order" button to process your order.
- When you have placed your order you will see an order confirmation page where you can view and print the details of your order, including your order number.
- We will then email you an order confirmation.
DISPATCH AND DELIVERY
- Goods are dispatched within 5 working days of receipt of your order. Orders dispatched via our courier service will be delivered on the next business day.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return or exchange it, so long as the garments are unworn and in the original packaging complete with tags, and you do so within 28 days of delivery (unfortunately gumshields can not be returned unless faulty).
- Reseal the garment in the original packaging.
- Complete the returns form included on the tear-off section of your dispatch note to let us know if you would like a refund or exchange.
- Enclose the garment and completed returns form inside the resealable bag in which you received your order (or which was included with your boxed order) and attach the prepaid returns sticker from your dispatch note to the bag.
If the value of the item which you have returned to us for exchange is greater or less than the value of the new item requested, we will automatically refund or charge the difference to the payment card originally used to place the order.
If you do not state on your returns form whether an alternative size or a refund is required then we will refund the returned items.
Please note we do recommend that proof of posting is obtained wherever possible as we are unable to accept responsibility for non-delivery of items returned to us. Please do not return items to us using boxes as this may result in your return being delayed or lost.
We value your opinions so if you would like to contact us or need help please call our Helpline on 0333 7000 703 or or get in touch through our Contact Us page. Our Helpline is open from 9am until 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am until 5.30pm on Saturday.