How To Shop
We believe that school uniform shopping should not be the chore that it is today, so we have developed this site with you, our customer, in mind. The site is designed to be as simple to navigate as possible, minimising the amount of data entry, allowing you to make your purchases with the minimum of fuss. However, we have prepared a brief guide video to show you how to best take advantage of our site:
In order to help you, here is a brief synopsis of the main pages:
- Please select 'New Parents Register Here'.
- Please enter your name, email address, contact telephone number and a password.
- Please enter your child's First Names in full, Surname, Sex, Date of Birth, School, Year Group and House (if relevant). This is important as this data is used to configure your child's name tags.
- Name tags are preset in the format required by your registered School but they can be amended at this stage if required. The maximum number of characters allowed for name tags is 40, including spaces. Please bear in mind that if the details you have added exceed this, the text will be cut where the maximum number of characters is reached.
- Please enter your child´s measurements to enable our Intelligent Sizing to recommend the best sizes for your child.
- If you need to shop for more than one child, please enter their details by selecting "add another child".
- Before you can shop, you will need to add an address to your address book.
- You will now have completed your homepage and will be ready to start shopping.
- Only the garment(s) relevant to the School, Year Group and Sex of your child will be offered.
- To make a purchase, simply select the item required, view the recommended size and either choose this or use the drop-down size list to select an alternative size.
- When you have selected a size click 'add to basket'.
- When you have added the items you require to your basket you can view or amend these by clicking on the 'basket' icon at the top right corner of the screen. We will automatically calculate the correct number of name tags required for your order and add them to your basket. You can also add additional tags at this stage should you so wish. If you prefer not to have your items name tagged, you can remove the name tags from your basket at this stage. If you are happy with the items and wish to proceed to checkout then click the 'Go to checkout' button.
- When you checkout, your default shipping address will automatically be shown. This can be amended by clicking 'Edit'. You can choose an alternative address from your address book or add a new one.
- The delivery charge for your order is also shown on this page and if you wish you can select FastTrack here.
- Please agree to our Terms & Conditions and click 'Confirm Payment' and we will transfer you to our payment provider's website to enter your card details.
- You will then be directed to a secure page where you will be asked to validate your card by entering a code.
- Please click 'Next' and then 'Confirm Order'.
- When you have placed your order you will see an order confirmation page where you can view and print the details of your order, including your order number.
- We will then email you an order confirmation.
DISPATCH AND DELIVERY
- We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days of receipt of your order. Orders dispatched via our DPD courier service will be delivered the next business day.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it within 365 days of delivery providing the items are unworn/unwashed and unused and in their original packaging complete with labels. For hygiene reasons we are unable to exchange or refund gumshields unless faulty or swimwear if the hygiene strip is not intact.
If you would like to return an item, please do this on the website using our Online Returns service. If you request an exchange, we will send out the new item straight away and ask that you return the original in the post within 28 days. If we have not received your return within that time then you will automatically be charged for the exchange.
- Simply go to the ‘Orders and Returns’ tab, find the order from which you wish to return something, and click the red ‘Return Items’ button.
- Select the item(s) that you wish to return, then click ‘Next’.
- Please ensure a return request is processed for every item you are returning.
- From the dropdown box, select the quantity you wish to return and also the 'Reason’ for each return.
- Choose an ‘Action’ for each item ie refund or exchange and if you require an exchange, select the required size from the dropdown box.
- When you have completed this for all items you are returning, proceed to the next step by clicking ‘Next’.
- You will then be presented with a summary of your request. Please review this carefully to ensure you have selected the correct items and then click ‘Confirm Return’.
- Finally, please take a moment to read and accept our Terms and Conditions by ticking the check box, before clicking ‘Confirm Return’.
- Print off your Shipping Label and Returns Note with your unique barcode reference.
CONFIRMATION OF RETURN
- Once you have processed your return, this will be visible in your ‘Order Summary’.
- On the ‘Order Summary’ page you can view the return and it's current status. It will also show how long you have left to return the original item.
- If necessary you can reprint your Returns Note and Shipping Label from here.
DISPATCH AND DELIVERY
- We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days of receipt of your request. Orders dispatched via our DPD courier service will be delivered the next business day.
- Reseal the item in the original packaging.
- Enclose the item and printed documents inside your returns parcel and attach the free postage label.
- Please ensure your parcel is posted back to us immediately to ensure we receive it within 28 days.
Please note that to reduce single use plastics, we are no longer supplying returns bags with our boxed orders. Small boxes and the re-useable bags can be used for your returns but please do not use the large boxes as the Post Office may not accept them due to size. We ask for your assistance in using your own packaging for your returns.
We do recommend that a proof of posting certificate is obtained from the Post Office as we are unable to accept responsibility for non-delivery of items returned to us.
We value your opinions so if you would like to contact us or need any assistance then please call our Helpline on 0333 7000 703 or or get in touch through our Contact Us page. Our Helpline is open from 9am until 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on Saturday.