How To Shop
We believe that school uniform shopping should not be the chore that it is today, so we have developed this site with you, our customer, in mind. The site is designed to be as simple to navigate as possible, minimising the amount of data entry, allowing you to make your purchases with the minimum of fuss. However, we have prepared a brief guide video to show you how to best take advantage of our site:
In order to help you, here is a brief synopsis of the main pages:
- Please select 'New Parents Register Here'
- Please enter your name, email address, contact telephone number and a password.
- Please enter your child´s forenames in full, surname, date of birth, School, Year Group and House (if relevant). This is important as this data is used to configure your child´s name tags.
- Name tags are preset in the format required by your registered School but they can be amended at this stage if required. The maximum number of characters allowed for name tags is 30, including spaces. Please bear in mind that if the details you have added exceed this, the text will be cut where the maximum number of characters is reached.
- Please enter your child´s measurements to enable our Intelligent Sizing to recommend the best sizes for your child.
- If you need to shop for more than one child, please enter their details by selecting "add another child".
- You will now have completed your homepage and can either commence shopping or edit your child´s details.
- Only the garment(s) relevant to the School, Year Group and Gender of your child will be offered.
- To make a purchase, simply select the item required, view the recommended size and either choose this or use the drop-down size list to select an alternative size.
- When you have selected a size click 'add to basket'.
- When you have added the items you require to your basket you can view or amend these by clicking on the 'basket' button at the top right corner of the screen. We will automatically calculate and add the correct number of name tags required to your basket and you can also add additional tags at this stage should you so wish. If you would prefer not to have your items name tagged you can remove them from your order. If you are happy with the items and wish to proceed to checkout then click the 'Go to checkout' button.
Covid-19 update: Please note that due to the current situation we are unable to sew in name tags at this time as we are minimising the risks of contamination both for our own team and to your garments. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- If you have not shopped with us before you will be prompted to enter a shipping address on this page and when you have entered this the relevant delivery charge for your order will be displayed. Click 'Next' at the bottom of the page to proceed to payment.
- If you have shopped with us previously the billing and shipping addresses for your order are shown on the checkout page. These can be amended by clicking 'Edit' and this will take you to an address book where you can add alternative addresses or amend an existing address. To amend the address to an existing address already in your address book, use the drop-down menu underneath the 'Ship my order to' or 'Invoice to' titles. The relevant delivery charge for your order is shown on this page.
- Please enter your payment card details in the fields shown.
- You will then be directed to a secure page where you will be asked to validate your payment card by entering your password.
- Please check the box confirming that you have read and understood our Terms and Conditions to proceed. Then click the "Confirm Order" button to process your order.
- When you have placed your order you will see an order confirmation page where you can view and print the details of your order, including your order number.
- We will then email you an order confirmation.
DISPATCH AND DELIVERY
- Goods are dispatched within 3 working days of receipt of your order. Orders dispatched via our DPD courier service will be delivered on the next business day.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it within 120 days of delivery providing the items are unworn or unused and in their original packaging complete with labels. For hygiene reasons we are unable to exchange or refund gumshields unless faulty or swimwear if the hygiene strip is not intact.
If you would like to return an item, please do this on the website using our Online Returns service. If you request an exchange, we will send out the new item straight away and ask that you return the original in the post within the following 28 days. If we have not received your return within that time then you will automatically be charged for the outstanding item.
- Simply go to the ‘Orders’ tab and click ‘View Order’ to select the order from which you would like to return something. Then click the red ‘Return Items’ button.
- Select the item(s) that you wish to return, then click ‘Next’.
- From the dropdown box, select the quantity you wish to return and also the 'Reason’ for each return.
- Choose an ‘Action’ for each item ie refund or exchange and if you require an exchange, select the required size from the dropdown box.
- When you have completed this for all items you are returning, proceed to the next step by clicking ‘Next’.
- When you have added the item(s) you require to your basket you will be presented with a summary of your request. Please review this carefully to ensure you have selected the correct items and then click ‘Confirm Return’.
- Finally, please take a moment to read our Terms and Conditions then tick the accept check box before clicking ‘Confirm Return’.
- Print off your Shipping Label and Returns Note and enclose the Returns Note along with your returned item(s) in the resealable bag in which you received your order (or which was included with your boxed order).
CONFIRMATION OF RETURN
- Once you have processed your return you will see confirmation of this in your ‘Returns History’ by going back to the original order.
- On the ‘Returns History’ page you can view the details of your order, including your order number and its current status. If necessary you can also reprint your Returns Note and Shipping Label from here.
DISPATCH AND DELIVERY
- Goods will be dispatched within 3 working days of receipt of your request. Orders dispatched via our DPD courier service will be delivered the next business day.
- Reseal the garment in the original packaging.
- Enclose the garment and printed documents inside the resealable bag in which you received your order (or which was included with your boxed order) and attach the prepaid returns sticker to your parcel.
IF YOUR ORDER IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR OUR ONLINE RETURNS SERVICE, PLEASE RETURN BY POST USING THE PAPER RETURNS FORM ENCLOSED WITH YOUR ORDER;
- Reseal the garment in the original packaging.
- Enclose the garment and completed returns note inside the resealable bag in which you received your order (or which was included with your boxed order) and attach the prepaid returns label from your dispatch note to your parcel.
If the value of the item which you have returned to us for exchange is greater or less than the value of the new item requested, we will automatically charge or refund the difference to the payment card originally used to place the order.
Please note that when returning anything to us by post we do advise that a proof of posting certificate is obtained from the Post Office as we are unable to accept responsibility for non-delivery of items returned to us. Please do not return items to us using boxes as this may result in your return being delayed or lost.
We value your opinions so if you would like to contact us or need any assistance then please call our Helpline on 0333 7000 703 or or get in touch through our Contact Us page. Our Helpline is open from 9am until 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am until 5.00pm on Saturday.